Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Rock Area Wheelchair Ramps

The bright sunshine outside has many of my customers asking if its okay to start work on their Little Rock wheelchair ramps. I work all year round and find that certainly there are some streaks of weather that are just too wet or cold to work in, meaning its impossible to level your wheelchair ramps in 6 inches of slooshy mud!), but otherwise we work all year round. Generally anytime a ramp needs to be built we are able to make it happen. That's why my customers call on me.

Our modular ramps are very quick to install once we have all the pieces together. The biggest issue with modular wheelchair ramp construction is coming up with the exactly right custom layout for your particular needs. Once that is configured the rest can typically be done within a day or two.

Wooden ramps take a bit longer, and don't last as long as the metal modular ramps, but I find that my Little Rock customers occasionally want them instead. The main reason I suggest the modular ramps is that they can be moved from one location to another which is a huge help and cost savings if you decide to relocate.

Anyway, just wanted to take a few minutes and express that this beautiful sunshine just makes me want to get out and get to work for my Little Rock customers building wheelchair ramps. If you are contemplating having this kind of work done, feel free to visit my website for more information. You can find out more at the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment